7 Pattern Nozzle Sprinkler
Following are the uses of 7 Pattern Nozzle Spray Settings
- Full – To soak dry plants at the base or to fill watering cans
- Mist – To gently spray fragile flowers or herbs
- Shower – To water plants, or to clean dogs or pets
- Cone – For long distance watering of grass or lawn.
- Flat, Jet – For targeted watering at some distance.
- Center – To water across a horizontal area.
It is Perfect for Watering Your Garden, Lawn, Grass, Flower Beds, and washing Your Dogs, and Pets.